Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Pacman's Guru sure explains a lot


Darryl Moore, convicted drug dealer and one of Pacman's inner circle, weighed in on Pacman's troubles in Vegas to a local news station.



"We gotta slow down, man. We gotta get him focused on football, man. He's
focused on too much other s****," Moore said.

"You know, I was talkin' to him the other day about smokin', and he was
like ‘man, if I didn't smoke I couldn't take all the stress that I'm dealing
with right now,'" Moore said.

"Fisher's being as patient as a m*****f***** as he can. Fisher gotta win.
Fisher trying to win...He ain't putting up with that s***," Moore said.

Wow is all I can really say to that one. When convicted drug dealers are telling you to slow down and lay off of the weed, especially one that probably has his hands somewhere in Pacman's pockets, odds are that your behavior is probably way out of control. Odds are incidents are going to leak about Pacman over the next few weeks that have slipped under the radar of police. What a train wreck Pacman is. I should have included him in the "Crash and burn like Britney" post. Bummer.

No comments: