My apologies for the lack of updates over the weekend. The staff of the Donkey Carnival was in shambles after a night of never ending ridiculousness and an encounter between my chin and the forehead of a young redheaded Kevin Federline. Here's what you missed over the weekend.
- Patriots have already won 2008 Super Bowl.
- Kevin Durant is easily the best player in college basketball right now.
- Greg Oden finally is playing with the quickness of someone half his age.
- Ron Artest returns to Kings after two days of good behavior and tearful apology.
- Surprising revelation that women on tennis tour do not always like each other.
- TO didn't know entire playbook, only one's centered around himself. (Shock and horror).
- Finally Miami University, my alma mater, wins in dramatic fashion against Akron