Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Tim Hardaway Doesn't Like Gays.


Here is an interview Tim Hardaway did with Dan Lebetard earlier today. Sure sounds like he doesn't like gay people. I sincerely hope for him that he never ends up in prison or lives in the Bay Area again. He is likely to get picked up by a pink and pastel colored mobbed, stripped naked, and pounded mercilessly until he dies from rectal hemorrhaging or a ruptured esophagus.






Lebetard: How do you deal with a gay teammate?

TH: Ewww. First of all I wouldn’t want him on my time. Second of all, you know if he was on my team, I would, you know, really distance myself from him cause I don’t think that’s right and you know he shouldn’t be in the locker room while we’re in the locker room. There’s a whole lot of other things. I wouldn’t even be a part of that but you know, the stuff like that going on, there’s a lot of other people out here like that, that’s still in the closet and don’t want to come out the closet, um, I’ll just leave that alone.

Lebetard: You know that what you’re saying there Timmy is flatly homophobic. Right? It’s bigotry.

TH: Well you know I hate gay people. I let it be known. I don’t like to be around gay people. I’m homophobic. I don’t like it. It shouldn’t be in the world or the United States. I don’t like it.

No comments: