- Cedric Griffin arrested after he just couldn't make it through the night with his pants up.
- Jackie Robinson day was yesterday. What did he do again?
- Will Shields retires again, this time probably for good.
- Kobe drops 50 and Rickey Davis drops 42. One of those doesn't belong.
- Cleveland wins despite being one-hit and Seattle scores 14. Which was more unlikely?
- Oden, Conley, and Cook might be going pro, or maybe they're not, depending on whom you talk to.
- Georgetown duo enter draft but don't hire agents. Typical lack of commitment by American youth.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Quick Flash 04/16/2007 - Martina Hingis
Back from a short hiatus and better than ever.