Monday, January 30, 2012

Angry birds and glory holes.


Why in the hell must the angry birds be everywhere I look?  Why when I'm steaming netflix movies on my roku as a much needed escape from the world can I not too escape the damn angry birds?  Must every product that exists be rebranded with an angry birds edition?  This phenomenon won't seem to stop, let alone slow down, and the birds begin their rise to world domination, sure to culminate with an angry birds themed remake of Hitchcock's horror classic The Birds.  Regardless of what society says, angry birds are the epitome of gay to me.  Truck stop glory holes have a slightly better chance of being less gay due to the infinitely small possibility of a girl being on the other side of that hole.  Angry birds has no such leeway.  Gay to the core.

No comments: