Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Rhodes makes push to be with Bungles


Dominic Rhodes began free agency with a splash by trying to catch the eye of the team he wants to play for most, the Cincinnati Bungles. Part of a strategy collaborated upon with his agent, Rhodes was arrested after much effort and persistence at 3AM.



"At one point I had to pull into a gas station and get some more Thunderbird. I
was starting to lose my buzz and I wasn't about to let that happen. I get
drunker as the night goes on. I'm a fourth quarter playa.
Marvin! Marvin! I did this for you. All for you."


Rhodes's agent failed to say much except for expressing regret that Rhodes forgot to wear his own Bengals jersey while being arrested. What better way to get ready for the team photo in the fall. Marvin Lewis was unavailable for comment as he was already at Covington Jail taking care of another team matter.

No comments: